Below is a brief summary of your duties and responsibilities you will have as a Banquet Server.
- Delight our Guests by providing a pleasurable dining experience.
- Follow sanitation guidelines.
- Follow written and verbal instructions.
- Adhere to safety procedures.
- Pitch in and work as part of a team.
- Handle furniture, equipment, appliances, small wares, supplies, and tools.
- Handle Guest relations issues and inform a Manager.
- Have a thorough knowledge of our Facility.
- Deliver professional, courteous and efficient service to our Guests.
- Greet Guests and build rapport by asking questions and initiating conversation.
- Follow the established table service procedures.
- Complete assigned side work and duties.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by your Manager.
- Train and guide other Servers as requested by your Manager.
Qualified Banquet Server candidates will be:
- Outgoing and good with public customer service
- Able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Able to work a fluctuating schedule
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds (in the set up and take down of events)
Location: Birmingham, Hoover, AL