Global Team Staffing is hiring a Medical Assistant / Chiropractic Assistant to join our team. This facility offers an excellent, upbeat work environment and a team-oriented approach with state-of-the-art equipment & technology. Medical Billing experience is a plus!
Chiropractic Assistant Basic Job Description
• Primary duties will include obtaining patient history, explaining procedures, answering patient questions, and cleaning therapeutic rehab equipment after patient use
• Instructing as taught patient rehab exercises
• Assist with therapies and other office or clerical duties as necessary.
• Other duties as required.
Chiropractic Assistant Requirements:
• AAS or equivalent experience.
• Minimum one (1) year of experience in an clinical setting
• Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
• Proficient in the use of computers and job-related software applications.
• Demonstrates exceptional patient service skills.
• Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
• Must be punctual, and come to work ready to work with a great attitude.
If you or someone you know is interested in this job opportunity, please apply globalteamstaffing.com or contactt 205.572.5361b for more details