Location: Remote – All Locations (must work PST)
Manager Location: CA
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
Start Date: April 19th
Full time position: Yes
Position to fill: 1
Possibility to extend or convert: Yes / Yes
Contract length: 9 months
Interview process: 2 – 45 min Zoom interviews: 1st interview with manager and 2nd interview with Lead and team members
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life-cycle
- Work with the latest open source technologies that allow you to analyze and process data at scale.
- Be self-driven, understand the data we have and its scale, and provide data solutions to all of our challenges.
- Be well-versed in ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- Support data applications, ad-hoc analysis, both SQL and nonSQL databases, and BI systems.
- Develop APIs and write code to transform and enrich data in both batch and streaming scenarios.
- Analyze datasets and date-driven modeling.
- BS/MS or equivalent experience in a computer science, information system or related discipline.
- 2 ~ 5 years of industry experience in software engineering with some experience in a Data Engineering role and building large scale data platform
- Strong experience in a programming language in Java and Python etc
- Experience in Hadoop related technology such as Pig, Hive, Spark, and other Big data technologies or equivalent cloud technologies
- Knowledge of SQL database or other distributed data stores is a plus
- Experience in cloud technology is a plus.
- Data analytics and machine-learning experience is a plus