Senior Software Engineer
Location: Remote – All Location (works PST or MST)
Manager Location: Tempe, AZ
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
Start Date: April 26th
Full time position: Yes
Position to fill: 1
Possibility to extend or convert: Yes / Yes
Contract length: 1 year
Candidates Employment status: Only W2 & 1099 will be accepted for this order
Interview process: 2 Interviews - Technical & Hacker Ranking Test
1) HR with team lead 1 - hour
2) Technical Interview with Hiring Manager 1 – Hour
What you will get to do
- Collaborate with a diverse background of engineering, product, and operations team members to deliver the best solution for our customers.
- Solve technical problems that few have solved before
- Participate in the decision making progress
- Mentor your team members to share your passion for software, your appreciation for engineering discipline, and your respect for the craft of software development
- Take on the challenge of making what you build higher quality, faster, and more scalable.
Technologies we work with:
- Preferred languages: Go, Python Flask / Django
- Other Languages: Java, PHP Slim / Symphony
- AWS – CloudFormation, Sceptre, Beanstalk, ECS, EKS, EC2, RDS, S3, SQS, Elasticsearch, Kibana
- Docker, Git, Jira
- RESTful APIs
Required Experience and Skills
- Have 7+ years previous professional software development experience.
- Previous backend RESTful API development experience.
- Strong experience in a programming language in Go, Python, PHP, Java and etc.
- Experience integrating broad variety of technologies via API consumption/production.
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse background of engineering, product, and operations team members to deliver the best solution for our customers.
- Deep knowledge and a passion for coding standards and following proven design patterns.
- Solid foundation in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with Agile, working in sprints and participating in the agile ceremonies.
Bonus Experience and Skills
- Experience building CI/CD and server/deployment automation solutions.
- Passion for technology.
- High work standards and want to make a difference with your work.
- Ready to take on just about anything – and figure things out one way or another.
- Work well in a small team and you can convey your brilliant opinions and well-reasoned arguments without needing to have the final say.
- ALWAYS trying to improve.