Customer Service Representative- Up to $20/hr
Global Team Staffing is looking for Customer Service Representatives for the medical field industry. You must be Covid vaccinated or complete an exempt form. This is a 100% remote job.
Customer Service Representative, under general supervision and according to established policies and procedures, performs a variety of duties related to the customer service and self-pay functions. Such duties may include, but are not limited to, the following responsibilities: Answer inbound customer service calls and make some outbound follow up calls in a professional, patient experience and customer service-oriented manner.
· Exceptional customer service skills including effective and efficient problem solving and analyzing skills.
· Ability to maintain control of the call by de-escalating issues and instilling confidence that the resolution has been found.
· Ability to interpret and apply reimbursement aspects of managed healthcare contracts Strong conceptual, as well as quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
· Work as a member of a team as well as be a self-motivator with ability to work independently
· Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment to coordinate work
· Regularly uses close visual acuity and operates computer equipment to prepare and analyze and transmit data
· Attentive listening skills
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
· 1-3 years related experience and general knowledge of payor-specific or medical specialty billing preferred
· Dialer experience preferred