Senior Manager Product Marketing
Location: Remote – CA, WA & AZ only
Manager Location: Utah
Schedule: 9 to 5, Pacific or Mountain
Start Date: April 19th
Full time position: Yes
Position to fill: 1
Possibility to extend or convert: Yes / Yes
Contract length: 6 months
Interview process: 2 – Zoom interviews:
1) 45 min zoom with manager
2) 45 min with 3 panel
What you'll get to do
• Customer insights – Learn from customers to understand their challenges, aspirations, and needs through self-motivated research or partnering with the research team.
• Product positioning – Craft differentiated positioning for an array of hosting and site building products and services. Guide product development, regional advertising, and sales enablement by way of insights regarding how we can win in the market.
• Go to Market input – Partner with the Go-to-Market teams and provide key input on the customer target and product value proposition to launch new services.
• Product and UX team collaboration - Join forces with our product teams as we build out new customer experiences based on input you help gather from our most engaged users.
• Pricing and Packaging - Develop strategies for developing compelling pricing and plan tiers that make sense to customers and achieve business goals.
• Market intelligence – Be the specialist on the product and provider alternatives that customers consider, and how GoDaddy can better serve the needs of these customers. Drive the cross-functional discussion on competitive offerings and potential response in regards to product packaging, positioning, and pricing.
• Sales and field marketing enablement - Partner with our sales and field marketing teams in driving the creation of vital collateral, promotions, training, and tools to drive growth.
Your experience should include:
• 5+ years of Product Marketing within a multifaceted technology marketing organization and/or relevant consulting, CPG, and/or entrepreneurial experience. Experience working with small businesses, freelancers, or consumers (non-enterprise) preferred.
• Outstanding analytical ability, with a track record of using “test & learn” to drive continuous improvement. Confirmed ability to use insights and data to drive testing and action plans.
• Strong experience in developing effective, customer-backed product messaging, positioning, pricing, and online merchandising.
• Demonstrated ability to influence product strategy based on market research and customer insights.
• An evident passion for the customer, gaining customer insights through research and testing and translating insights into successful execution.
• Experience testing marketing hypotheses in the wild and iterating on findings to amplify results.
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate sophisticated concepts clearly and simply.
• A team-first player with a strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop and execute tests and initiatives on a timely basis.
• Experience in marketing payment processing, web hosting, eCommerce, and website maintenance/management tools a plus.
• MBA preferred