EVENT STAFF - Pay up to $17/hr - BIRMINGHAM, AL
EVENT STAFF WORKERS...GREAT PAY!!!
We offer opportunities for you while working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that service thousands of entertainment locations such as sports stadiums, concerts, convention centers, and other venues annually.
The majority of our positions offer flexible schedules which let you decide when you want to work! Come join our phenomenal team!
Starting pay: $14.00 - General Staff
Starting pay: $17.00 - Onsite Supervisors (2-3) minimum per event
Flexibility in scheduling Global Team Staffing is looking to hire Event Staff to work concerts at the Legacy Arena - BJCC, Protective Stadium, Regions Field, etc .
This position is responsible for duties such as collecting tickets, welcoming and ushering guests, and providing superior customer service. Event Staff team members are also responsible for directing foot traffic, and ensuring the cleanliness, operational efficiency and maintenance of designated areas.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists in all aspects of event day preparation and execution.
- Allows appropriate entry into each venue, may collect and/or scan tickets, verify wristbands and badges, direct traffic coming in and out of the venue.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the policies, procedures and regulations of different venues, facilities and events.
- Initiates a genuine, friendly and personal greeting to our guests as they arrive at your facility entrance, aisle, concourse area or other location, and a sincere thank you as you complete your encounter with each guest.
- Provides guests with helpful directions and/or suggestions that will enhance their entertainment experience.
- Interactions with guests include a smile and use of a natural speaking voice, including natural inflection and a friendly tone.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma (or equivalent).
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test
- Be professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Uniform must be approved and must attend training class prior to event